Corvette B is the perfect boat for two couples cruises. One room at the front, another at the back, each one with its own bathrooms, with a living room at the middle of the boat that ensures you privacy and tranquillity . In the back stateroom, there is a bunk bed that can be changed in a double bed, making this boat a good choice for two couples or a family with two children.
Interior & Saloon
- The central saloon has a dining table and chairs, a radio/CD player, and a steering position.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- The aft (rear) cabin has has bunk beds that convert to one double bed. There's also an en-suite bathroom with a shower and toilet.
- At the front of the boat, the cabin offers a double bed and en suite bathroom that includes toilet and a shower.
Sundeck & Features
- The sundeck is large enough to accommodate a dining table and chairs for alfresco dining.
- An umbrella provides protection from the sun.
- Visibility from the second steering position is fantastic.
- Access to the saloon ensures smooth flow-through in the design. A safe is aboard for your security and convenience.
- The onboard electrical system runs on 12-volt DC power. There’s also 220-volt shore power.
- The Corvette is equipped with an efficient and reliable diesel engine.
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Corvette B in Ireland and France in Burgundy, Canal du Midi and the Camargue
Security deposit = 2250€
or damage waiver per day = 19€ - 22€ & 250€ deposit
Fuel = 8,71€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
These prices don't include discounts, which may apply. Please contact us to find out more.For further information and prices click here or choose one of the regions below. LBO