Vision2 combines our very best technology, including joystick manoeuvrability , making it as easy to handle as a car. Discover our most luxurious boat, equipped with a gorgeous saloon at the front for you to enjoy your cruise with glorious wide-open views. On the Vision 2, there are two staterooms with full-size twin beds that convert to doubles, plus there’s a fold-down bed in one cabin (suitable only for a child or teenager) and a convertable settee in the saloon, making the boat ideal for families and friends.
Interior & Saloon
- All interior spaces of the Vision 2 were designed to provide maximum light. Soft colour tones, a modern décor , and an eye for functionality make the boat a pleasure for cruising.
- The interior is modern and spacious, tastefully furnished and equipped.
- The interior steering position is a real plus in rainy weather, and maintains excellent visibility thanks to the open view at the front of the boat.
- The luxurious kitchen/galley is fully equipped for preparing gourmet feasts or simple meals.
Cabins & Bathrooms
- Vision 2 has two cabins. One is a particularly impressive in size with plenty of room to move about. Both rooms have regular-size comfortable beds, which can be arranged as either one double or two singles.
- En-suite bathroom facilities in each cabin offer showers, sinks, and electric-flush toilets.
- Each room has its own thermostat to control individual cabin heating and air conditioning.
- There's so much space onboard. Full-standing headroom of 6 feet 5 inches (2 meters), plus level flooring makes moving around the boat effortless.
- Lots of storage space available.
- The fold down beds in the cabins are suitable only for a child or teenager.
Sundeck & Features
- Steering from the sundeck is fantastic, affording the skipper excellent 360 visibility in locks or when mooring - while enjoying the sun.
- Vision 2 is equipped with a collapsible sun canopy (also called bimini ) for cruising in bright sunshine.
- For entertaining and alfresco dining in style, there’s a barbecue hot plate, drinks fridge, sink, and cupboard.
|2019 prices per week from||France South|
or damage waiver per day = 38€ - 44€ & 750€ deposit
Fuel = 14,33€ approximately
Bikes = 49€
WIFI = 56€
BBQ = 49€
To enjoy a canal or river cruise, you can rent the boat Vision 2 on the Canal du Midi.
Note: Please note that a minimum of 4 adults on board is required to operate a Vision model.For further information and prices click here or choose one of the regions below. LBO