Discover and explore the Scottish wild nature on your barge. Unspoilt areas, lochs and historical heritage will be your traveling routine via the Caledonian Canal. With very few locks along the way, you will have all leisure to go fishing or trekking through the amazing Scottish sceneries .
Our highlights :
castle , loch Ness and Nessy
- Ben Nevis, highest UK point
- Glencoes ' amazing chains
- Scottish tasty beers and whiskey
- West Highland railway, Hogwarts Express in Harry Potter
- Bonavie and Neptune's stairs
- Various angling sites
- Croos bikes trails
- Genuine kilts shopping
Explore and enjoy the Scottish wildlife with your own barge! This english territory offers natural joys that can be discovered via the Caledonian canal. Numerous lochs and historical monuments and ruins are scattered along the way. With very few locks, you will have all all the time to trekk , walk or fish.
Set against the magnificent hillsides and mountain ranges of the Highlands, and surrounded by beautiful scenery as far as the eye can see, the Caledonian Canal stretches between Inverness, the capital of the Highlands in the north, down to Fort William in the south.
- Spectacular views and amazing scenery – the entire length of the Caledonian Canal
- A ride on the West Highland Railway Line – a must for Harry Potter fans
- Learn about Highland culture at the picturesque village of Fort Augustus
- Championship mountain biking tracks
- Salmon fishing, dolphin watching and monster spotting!
- Shopping for a kilt in Inverness
- A gondola ride to the top of Ben Nevis for breathtaking views
This is the nice cruise available: