The water is a way of life in Holland, a nation born of the sea and the rivers that flow across its pastoral flat lands. On an Amsterdam canal, you will cruise leisurely past turning windmills, fields of colorful tulips, quaint villages, cosmopolitan cities and it will usher you into a realm unique in boating. It’s a place to explore at your own pace, inviting you to ease into an unhurried journey like no other. These are nice cruises:
- The Mini Friesland
Hindeloopen - Hindeloopen
History and Architecture
- Canals for Rembrandt cruise
Loosdrecht - Loosdrecht
- The Best of Holland cruise - one way
Hindeloopen - Vinkeveen
- Get up up close to Dutch masterpieces by Vermeer , Rembrandt and Ruisdael at Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum .
- The Dom Tower in Utrecht. Climb 465 steps to the top for superb views over the town’s beautiful canals and waterside restaurants
- Find out why Giethoorn is called the ‘Little Venice’ of Holland.
- Sneek – the water sports center of the Friesland region. Have fun on the water, visit its colorful shops and try a ‘Boterdrabbel’cake at a local cafe.
- Take the boat into Muiden's great lock.
- Walk through Keukenhof's tulip garden.
- Discover Amsterdam's famous canals.
- Muiderslot – home to Holland’s most famous medieval castle and fabulous herb garden.
- Taste some of the many delicisous Dutch cheeses.